What information do we collect?
When you open account with Quickewallet, we have to collect the following information:
- Full name, date of birth and job title.
- Contact information including e-mail address.
- Demographic information such as full address and post code.
- Financial information internal transfer details and/or withdrawals to the bank account.
- For verification purposes we reserve the right to request proof of identification in an offline format.
- Your IP address and access times will be tracked and stored against your user ID for the dual purposes of preventing fraud and creating an audit trail when using the Quickewallet service.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand what you need and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions.
- Provide the services and customer support you request.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize, measure, and improve our services and the content of our website.
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our Terms & Conditions.
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
Disclose any information to outside parties
- We do not sell, trade, exchange or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information for any reason without your consent.
- This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you as banks or credit/debit card processing and verification services. These entities may not use your information for secondary purposes, unless required by law.
- For transaction volumes over a certain limit, we are legally required to report some personally identifiable information to the authorities.
- We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety.
Protection of your information
- Quickewallet protects your account information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- You must enter your login and password each time you want to access your account preferably using virtual keyboard. Be sure to logout when finished using a shared computer and otherwise protect the password used to access the Quickewallet services.
- Never share your account details with anyone. If you are concerned that your password has been compromised, you must change it once you are logged on, or contact our support team firstname.lastname@example.org
Control of Personal Information
- If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your phone, e-mail or postal address), or if a user no longer need our service, we provide a way to correct and update that user’s personally identifiable information, as provided to us. This can be done by logging into your account and clicking on the “setting” link. your phone and postal address can only be changed once in any 3-month period.
- In order to close your account, you would need to click on “Close Account” button. However, please understand we can’t completely delete user information because of legal regulatory and technical back up requirements.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
- Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Links to other websites
Our website www.quickewallet.com may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- When you access our website, we track how our website is used, may place small data files called “cookies” on your computer.
- We send a “session cookie” to your computer when you log into your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don’t need to ask you for your password on each page. Once your logout or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
- We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your e-mail address on our login form, so that you don’t need to retype the e-mail address each time your login to your account.
- We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.quickewallet.com